Top-Notch Implant Care with Dr. Shlafer
Dr. Shlafer and our dedicated dental team have been serving patients in the Farmington Hills area since 1987. Over that time, our practice has developed a reputation for high-quality dental implants that are uniquely customized to each patient’s teeth.
Dr. Shlafer is a creative dentist who takes on each patient’s smile goals as a personal challenge. Many times, he has been able to find effective solutions that other dentists couldn’t. He takes great pride in getting to know all his patients and personalizing each treatment to accommodate their needs.
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
1. Dr. Shlafer has been placing dental implants for more than 30 years. His experience, education, and training ensure optimal dental care for all our patients.
2. Beyond his qualifications, Dr. Shlafer cares deeply about every patient who visits our practice and customizes every treatment to meet their unique needs. He believes the foundation of a good doctor-patient relationship is trust and does everything he can to strengthen that bond.
3. We offer a wide range of treatment solutions for our patients’ convenience. If you’re short on time, we offer immediate load dental implants to restore your smile in a day. We also feature CEREC® Same Day Crowns and All-on-4® implant-supported dentures.
Give us a call at (248) 579-4925 to schedule your complimentary consultation or stop by to meet our exceptional team of dentists. We proudly serve patients from Westland, Livonia, Birmingham, Novi, Farmington Hills, and throughout Michigan.
Don’t wait, come and see how dentistry is done differently at Roman Shlafer, DDS.
Download our e-book today!
If you have any questions about dental implants, Dr. Shlafer offers a comprehensive e-book for your convenience that provides lots of useful information about the procedure. By reading our guide, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of the treatment process and learn why dental implants are considered a superior tooth replacement.
Our guide also features some useful statistics and a side-by-side comparison of your implant treatment options. If you want to learn everything you can about dental implants with just one click of a button, download our e-book today.
Our Implant Technology
We feature advanced technology at our practice to make the dental implant process more effective, efficient, and pleasant for our patients. For example, we use CEREC® Same Day Crowns to restore your smile in just one office visit. We also feature 3D computer imaging software to detect any possible issues before we begin your treatment.
The PerioLase MVP-7® from Millennium Dental Technologies Inc. is a notable example of our advanced technology. Dr. Shlafer uses it to perform LANAP® gum surgery, an innovative treatment that’s revolutionizing periodontal surgery.
The PerioLase MVP-7 uses a highly selective laser to remove harmful bacteria without damaging your healthy gum tissue. Dr. Shlafer is one of only a handful of dentists in Michigan who features this technology.
What our patients are saying
“Incredible staff! I can’t give these folks enough praise! After one visit, I could tell I was in the best hands possible. Thank you all so much!!!”
-M. Lloyd II
Frequently Asked Questions
Are dental implants right for me?
If you have missing or damaged teeth, dental implants may be the solution you’ve been looking for. An implant is securely placed in the jaw bone to replace your missing tooth and provide lasting support for your new prosthetic.
Ideal candidates for dental implants must be relatively healthy and have substantial bone for successful placement. Contact us at (248) 579-4925 to learn more about the ideal candidate for dental implants and our implant solutions.
How do I choose a dental implant provider?
It’s crucial that you trust your dentist and feel confident in the treatment you receive. Here are 5 helpful tips for choosing the best implant dentist:
- Check their qualifications. Your dentist should be certified by the American Dental Association (ADA) and actively pursue continuing education to remain at the forefront of their field.
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted.
- Get recommendations from friends, family, and doctors you trust.
- For your convenience as well as peace of mind, choose a dentist who is located near you. Dental implants require multiple appointments over the course of several months, so you don’t want to stray too far from your home.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with not only your prospective dentist but with the entire practice. Visit the office and talk with other staff members to ensure you always receive the compassionate care you expect.